Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekend Haul- Pic heavy!

Sorry for my lack of updating, guys. I've been busy with school and exams :[

But anyway, I went home this weekend and fell victim to Ulta, which I don't have where I go to school. Yet.



First up is Studio M's Covered in Diamonds.
I realized that, while I have a gazillion and a half glitters, I don't have anything that resembles flakes.

Second is Borghese's Stellar Notte. Meijer had these 50% off, so I knew I had to pick the one up that I've been eyeing. That being said, this is my first Borghese.

Third is Essie's Aruba Blue.
Of course, I have a dupe of this, but I was also lacking at least 1 Essie in my collection (aside from their Matte-About-You)

Next is my first Ulta polish, For Bitten. I tried this on my finger and I really wish it was more duochrome than it is. But anyway, I do need a red...

Next is LA Splash's Aqua Fusion. I really needed a sky blue and I haven't tried LA Splash, so I thought this would be a good choice.

This is OPI's Austin-tatious Turquoise, and is also my first OPI polish (lots of firsts in this post!). It's incredibly sheer and needs several layers without a basecoat.

This is Ocean Breeze from Revlon. It's one of their newer scented polishes, and I personally think it smells like soap. It's a pretty color, though!

This one here is Sugar Plum by Revlon, and it's a gorgeous plum color.
On that note, I will have swatches from my nail wheel of these up soon!

These little bullets are powder eyeshadow from NYX. I felt like being creative and making my own nail polish. I see all of these gorgeous frakens over Blogger and I figured I'd give it a go.

This was my creation, using NYC's clear polish. The pigment and the glitter eventually settle, so it needs a good amount of shaking around to get everything even again. I tried it out, and it looks really neat!
I ended up ordering some mica pigments and supplies from TKB Trading. I'll definitely upload some photos of my future frankens!

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment