Tuesday, January 11, 2011

All moved in and a new swatch

I finally got fully unpacked and re-moved back into my dorm. I brought alllllll of my polishes with me, plus I'm within walking distance from a CVS, so that'll probably become a problem.
Anyway, I stopped in at Rite-Aid before I left home and picked up a couple polishes. They're called Chameleon by Scherer (which is close to one of my old professors names, haha). I wish I would've read about them earlier, because I read nothing good about them. Ah well.
This one is called Blue Frost. This was two layers of ChG's white and then 3 coats of Blue Frost. It's extremely sheer. From what I read, these chip within a day; however I haven't had a problem with this. I used SinFul's Black on Black for the tips and a coat of SV for the topcoat.

And then of course, I had to smudge at least ONE nail, or it just wouldn't be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment